Petition for Appointment of Guardian
- Initially, an Attorney must file a Petition for Appointment of Guardian with the Court by bring the said Petition to the Register of Wills/Clerk of the Orphans' Court Office with filing fees.
- A copy must be presented to the Court Administrators Office with Certificate of Presentation, receipt for filing fee, and Proposed Order for a hearing date.
- Guardians are then required to file an Inventory within 3 months.
- Annual Reports should be filed at least once within the first 12 months of his/her appointment and at east annually thereafter.
- In addition, within 60 days of death of the incapacitated person, the Guardian shall fall a final report with the Court.
Attached below is a copy of the Guardian's Inventory and the Annual Report of The Guardian of the Person.
Annual Report of Guardian Of The Person.pdf